Sunday, January 18, 2015

LEATHER AND LUMBERJACK





Faux leather pants? Yes. Are leather pants not the ultimate life saver? You can dress them with literally anything and your outfit will look good. If you're taste is like mine (which I'm assuming it is), then you also love Zara. I almost get emotional discussing how much I am in love with that brand. At least one item I wear everyday is from Zara whether it's a hat, my favorite baby blue leather or a pair of boots.




Boots galore! These bad boys are from none other than the infamous Zara.


What is your favorite store?



SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Such a cool look!

    http://fridaynightstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty blog i like the template!!
    Your looks are lovely too! Only found how to follow you on bloglovin so following you there!
    would you check out my blog:
    http://straplesss.blogspot.pt
    and follow me back there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I followed you :)
      Thanks for checking my blog out.
      Yours is awesome.

      Delete

© Breakfast On St.Johns | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig