Monday, January 12, 2015

MARGIELA ON A MONDAY


I had my first teenage love affair with a pair of sneakers. Heck, I even wore sneakers to my high school Prom (yes I really did). The Air Jordan Shadow 10's were the first pair of kicks that ever caught my eye. I remember buying a used pair from a popular sneaker store called Flight Club in the city. They are now somewhere in shoe heaven but will forever remain in my heart. 





Don't call PETA, it's just a faux fur. 



Anyone else have an utterly crazy obsession with faux furs?  Looking to take your look up 10 notches? Try adding one to your next outfit.






What did you first fall in love with?

Maison Martin Margiela Trainers in Black + Similar Faux Fur Jacket from MissGuided 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Breakfast On St.Johns | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig