Saturday, January 17, 2015

THE BLUES


Everyone has a favorite jacket, mine happens to be this baby blue leather one from Zara. I purchased this jacket last year on one of my many "not supposed to be shopping." trips. We all know those infamous trips where your plans are to go to target and get some more soap but somehow end up in your favorite store at the sale rack.


I think the detour was well worth it because I love my little baby blue leather.




What have you purchased on a "not supposed to be shopping" trip?
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Such an amazing look! I have the same leather pants and I adore them! xx

    fashionvitae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I love your blog :-)

      Delete
  2. That pants is rad!!! looks good on you.
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    instagram.com/gracenjio

    ReplyDelete

© Breakfast On St.Johns | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig