Friday, January 16, 2015

WISH LIST


Here are my wishlist items for the month of January.





Footwear



3. Chanel White Leather Trainers

The month of January calls for shearling coats and trainers. If you're like me then I'm sure you rotate just a few select pieces each month. Depending on the weather, I'm usually sporting the same kicks and coat all month long. 

Check out how I would wear these pieces below.

Wearing a t-shirt as a dress is probably one of my favorite thing to do. It saves time looking for a pair of pants because you can just throw on black leggings as an alternative. 

Who else enjoys pairing high end pieces with streetwear? This is a great way to change up your outfits. If you can't think of what to wear, take one of your fancy pieces out your closet and slip on some running shoes, magic!


I've been searching for a tuxedo dress high and low. Maison Martin Margiela's Pinstriped Tuxedo Dress is to die for. Sneakers and dresses equal perfection.

What are some pieces that you have in rotation for this month?



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Breakfast On St.Johns | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig