Wednesday, July 1, 2015

How To Wake Up Early In The Morning

If you're like me, you absolutely hate waking up in the morning. It literally is like a job when waking up. But once I'm up it's a thing of the past. Here are a few tips to get your day started bright and early.

1. Go to bed early.

Seems simple? For a long time this wasn't as simple. I was one of those people who believed that I could go to bed late and face the consequences in the morning (I still sometimes go to bed late). It was actually the 100th time my mother told me that I need to go to bed early is when I finally listened. What would we do without our mothers?

2. Don't eat before bed.

Eating before bed is guaranteed to keep you awake. Why? Your food has to digest. Trying to go to bed on a full tummy is difficult when your laying on a  1/2 pound of food.

3. Make it a habit to get in your bed at least an hour before planning to sleep.

Don't get in bed 10 minutes before the time you want to go to sleep. Let your body unwind and relax.

4. Stay off your phone.

This is the hardest tip. It is said that being on your phone before going to bed is harmful for trying to go to sleep. Try reading a book to settle your mind.

If you follow these steps I'm sure to ensure success at waking up early in the morning!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Breakfast On St.Johns | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig