Thursday, July 23, 2015

Relaxation x Food

I recently took some time out to relax and enjoy the company and wisdom of my mother at a Thai resturuant by our house (Thai by the Sea). If you're someone who enjoys Thai food, you will absolutely love this place. Between working and managing my blogs, I literally have no time for myself (cliche) but true. I sometimes fall into these moods where I don't want to do anything. I get so stuck in trying to stay on top of things between work and everything else, that I forget to have fun and often neglect my friends. I know I'm horrible.

But instead of my usual schedule, I decided I needed to get out of my busy routine and actually take some time to slow down.


Not only was the food delicious, the view was to die for! We ordered the tiger shrimp rolls and sesame wings as our appetizers. Yes I ordered a margarita (it was needed).


As our conversation continued, I said "what the heck" and ordered another margarita. Trust me when I say I don't indulge in these activities often. Everything in moderation is key.


Unfortunately I got so caught up in my refreshing drink, I forgot to snap my entree which was pineapple fried rice with chicken (yummy). But I did remember to get a picture of my desert which was fried ice cream. If you don't know what fried ice cream is, it basically is what it reads, ice cream fried in dough. The best of both worlds!

By the end of the night, I realized that I needed to start engaging in activities other than work. The feeling of not having to worry about anything just for a few hours was great.


Are there places that you guys go to relax? If so list them below, I would love to know!




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Breakfast On St.Johns | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig