Friday, July 17, 2015

Three Pairs of Affordable & Stylish Sneakers

If you're like me and enjoy wearing a stylish pair of kicks, this is the place for you. I'm constantly on the hunt for cute and affordable trainers that I can wear both in the day and night.

1. Nike Internationalist suede, leather and mesh sneakers

Price: $105


With a rubber sole, lace-up front and extra cushioning, these bad boys are ideal for day to night wear. I personally would sport these kicks with a white bomber, high waisted denim shorts and a simple white tank. What would you wear them with?


Price: $80


You can't ever go wrong with a crisp clean pair of adidas Originals Superstar Sneakers. These trainers literally go with everything. When I say everything, I do mean any and everything. A lot of people aren't fans of white footwear but I am. White kicks are a staple piece. For only $80, they are worth the mini splurge. 

3. Lacoste Graduate Black Clean Trainers 

Price: $108


Even though I love white, I love black even more! Priced at only $108, these Lacoste trainers are adorable! They remind me of a cutesy stylish school girl. If you're looking for classic footwear to last you throughout the year, these are the pair for you. 


What are your favorite pair of affordable kicks?





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Breakfast On St.Johns | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig