Wednesday, August 12, 2015

A Guide For The Petite Chicks On The Perfect Pair of Jeans

Finding the perfect pair of jeans is a challenge! Different body types are a beautiful thing but sometimes get tricky when it comes to denim. For my petite girls, we know that finding the right pair of dungarees (do people still use this word?) isn't as easy as people assume. Just because we're small doesn't mean we fit every and everything nicely. Often times jeans are cut way too big for my frame. This leaves me desperately yearning to gain weight just to fit a pair of jeans. Yes, it is that real. We struggle just like any other body type!

Here is a guide for all my petite beauties on how to find the sent from heaven pair of jeans just for you.


Here is a photo from a recent trip I took to Atlantic City in my favorite pair of jeans.


Untitled #3372



Topshop is by far my go-to place to shop for jeans. Priced at $75, these jeans were stitched by God himself for petite silhouettes. They fit comfortabily and give you enough wiggle room to still party without worrying about dangerous rip action. If your petite frame is accompanied by a small waist, these are the jeans for you. Purchase a pair here.

Untitled #3372

If you're someone who doesn't mind spending a little extra for your denim. Citizens of Humanity jeans are also a great option for petite women. I personally love a little flare with my denim. It also gives the allusion of a more curvier look. If you aren't into the huge bell-bottom appearance, start off with a semi-flare like these babies. I guarantee you won't regret adding a pinch of flare into your life. Change is good. Purchase your pair here
Untitled #3373

Last but not least. Boyfriend Jeans are a petite chicks bestfriend. I have about four pair and I love them to death. If you are someone who doesn't like to constantly display their petiteness to avoid those "oh my god you are so small comments," then boyfriend jeans are what you need. Don't get me wrong, I am an advocate for my frame but sometimes those questions do get tiresome. Here are a pair of denim jeans to keep you stylish while still feeling comfortable in your body.

I hope this guide was helpful!

XO!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Breakfast On St.Johns | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig