Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Five Things To Make Your Best Friends Birthday Bad Ass



I love birthdays! All the preparation, planning and anticipation is truly fun for me. I know I'm not the only one. I like to act like I'm a good decorator when I'm not, but I can plan the hell out of a party. Candy, balloons, colorful drinks and lots of sparkles are ideal party settings.

Here are a five items to make your best friends or any of your home girls birthdays bad ass.



Silver Number 24 Inch Party Balloons are to die for! I had these at my 21st shindig because I brought them myself (I know I'm crazy). But who cares, they gave a nice accent to the atmosphere. If someone tells you that they don't want these balloons, they're lying. 


Mini Party Crown Set is the cutest! Crown everyone at your best friends party (well only the people you like). For only $14 spice up the party with these crowns. 


These Okay Party Sunglasses are what every party needs. These are the type of glasses that I would wear everyday and be unbothered. For only $8, purchase these for your best friends birthday and place them on her after she had one too many. 

I love all lights that don't come directly out of a lamp. This Rotating Mini Prisma Light is perfect to put in the VIP section of the party. It can be perfect for the selfie wall. Cool right? I know.

If you already own a mini Polaroid camera, spice up the photos with some Fujifilm Instax Mini Rainbow Film. A picture tells 1000 words.

How do you party plan?




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Breakfast On St.Johns | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig