Saturday, September 19, 2015

Why Vegan Cookie Dough Is Just As Good


If you have a sweet tooth like I do, then I am sure that you love cookie dough. Well, I ADORE cookie dough. I use to have a serious addiction to cookie dough where I would sneak and eat it at all times of the day. Yes, it was that bad. My mother had to constantly yell at me and eventually just stopped buying cookie dough altogether. What a sad time this was. 

Although I've took a slight break from my cookie dough addiction due to trying to lead a more healthier lifestyle, I'm back and I think I have found the Holy grail.

Hampton Creek's Just Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough is the cure for a sweet tooth. Not only is it delicious, you can eat it raw! Yes, I said raw. Since the vegan dough is dairy-free and egg-free, you don't have to worry about any health related issues. Go ahead and pig out.

To check where you can purchase this lovely cookie dough, head over to their site.


Untitled #3575


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Breakfast On St.Johns | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig