Thursday, October 22, 2015

Deck Chronicles: Summer Don't Leave Me

Yesterday was such a wonderful day it was almost unbelievable. The weather, the scenery, Bella and Appy and of course your occasional flies getting into the house, were all just wonderful. I really wish the weather could stay this way. But the seasons have to change for a reason.


I'm not the type to ditch certain colors or garments when the weather starts getting chilly. I always take a few pieces that can remind me of those hot summery days. Although I am a winter baby, I do love the heat. Who doesn't? 


What's funny is I'm not even a dress kind of person but some things I just can't let pass me by. I am all for maxi style dresses with a split. A little leg action never hurt anyone. You can see Bella wanted to be in my picture again. She is such a diva.


Moral of the story is to always take a piece of something that reminds you of the good days without looking back. Makes sense? 

What are your favorite summer pieces?



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Breakfast On St.Johns | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig