Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Wednesday Asthetic

It is finally Wednesday. Do you guys know what that means? Empire and a whole bunch of other intriguing shows air tonight, yay! Not only am I excited for my daily shows, but hump day means that there is only two more days left until the weekend. Since Monday and Wednesdays are my short days, I decided to enjoy a breeze on the deck with Bella and Appy.


I have a love/hate relationship with this New York weather. One minute I am freezing and the next I am fighting to take my coat and sweater off. It makes entirely no sense. I wish the weather could just stay 70 degrees at least for a few more weeks, but I guess I can't have everything. 


Smile Bella. She kept barking at my camera, I guess she was jealous she wasn't in the picture so I had to pick her up. Please ignore my mean mug, I was actually in a great mood.


The look you give the person sitting next to you who keeps coughing. 

I'm thinking of starting an entire series involving this couch. We compliment each other well.


BAPE Sweater



I am finally back and able to post regularly scheduled posts. What did you guys do today?




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Breakfast On St.Johns | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig